Our team is our greatest asset.
- We have extensive knowledge of accessibility and have completed highly regarded international courses on making communication accessible to people with disabilities, in particular those with sight and hearing loss. Our qualifications include Audio Description, having learned from American AD pioneer dr. Joel Snyders.
- We differentiate ourselves by having expert advisers on board who themselves live with disabilities. Their impressive track records include board roles in global consulting and international disability organisations. This combined with their experience-based insights into accessibility hurdles and opportunities are of much value.
- Our team is knowledgeable in the field of new EU directives that have an impact on EU companies.
Let’s join forces on this exciting path to create a much better and inspiring environment for both businesses and consumers!
- Our approach is practical, informative and collaborative. We evaluate the accessibility of your audio visual and digital communications. We help you to prioritise and implement the required changes so that you become an accessible organisation of distinction.
- We highlight areas requiring improvement. Our recommendations are concrete and to-the-point.